|Fifth||Origin: Doctor Who|
|Sixth||Played by: Roxam|
Doctor Hu (born 16 February 1964), human, is one of the top doctors at the hospital located near Nintendo High. A graduate of Nintendo High himself, he feels a strong connection to the school as though it were his home.
History (Pre High School Days)
Doctor Hu attended Nintendo High School during its earlier years, graduating in 1982. He took part in the early battles the school had with S-types. Seeing people getting hurt in these events inspired Hu to get into the medical profession after he graduated. After getting a PhD, Doctor Hu became one of the most respected doctors at a hospital close to Nintendo High School.
High School Days
Doctor Hu was the doctor responsible for treating Sarah Jane Smith after nearly being kidnapped by an Abductor, as well as Phil Coulson after inhaling too many contaminents when an Abductor ship crashed near him. Doctor Hu is currently overseeing the treatment of other patients who were also injured from the Abductor ship that crashed.
Doctor Hu is characterized with a facade of manic energy and a sharp, offbeat wit. Being a doctor, Hu has a certain appreciation for life, and believes his duty is to do whatever it takes to help others.
Much like how John Smith looks exactly like the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who, Doctor Hu looks exactly like the 9th Doctor. He wears a plain leather jacket, a plain red, green, navy blue, or black jumper, dark trousers, and a black, strapped wristwatch.
- The name Doctor Hu is a reference to the show with the character Hu is based on, Doctor Who.
- Placing Phil Coulson in Room 1963 is a reference to the year Doctor Who first aired.
- Placing Xion in Room 358 is a reference to the game Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.
- Doctor Hu uses the word "fantastic" very often in sentences, much like the 9th Doctor.
- In his conversation with John Smith, he is mistakenly asked "Doctor who?", a situation that has taken many forms in Doctor Who.